We are looking to hire a professional Video Editor to join our company. The successful candidate will have to manage organizational targeted Video Creation and video content, Editing, Motion Graphics, Short ads, and Creative ads making for various media. Special focus will be on Raw Video Editing with Creativity.
- Experience in Video editing
- Mastery on editing software like adobe premiere pro & others
- Mastery on all type of video format
- Edit videos, static graphic content mainly focused on social media
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics
- Generate innovative ideas and concepts with various promotional tools
- Combining visual footage with audio sound effects, dialogue, ambient sound, and a soundtrack
- Strong sense of sound and color
Work at office
- 2 to 4 years
- Age 20 to 30 years
- Be creative and artistic.
- Be patient and able to concentrate for long periods.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Be original and inventive.
- Work well as part of a team and be able to take direction from directors and clients.
- Be able to follow a brief and work on their own initiative.
- Work well under pressure & must meet the deadline strictly.
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio thorough knowledge of timing, motivation, and continuity.
- Working on a TV Channel & Video graphics is more priority.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Submit your resume with your portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org
Goofi is an international children’s brand that produces highly engaging books, toys, learning materials, and content to develop creativity, problem-solving skills, empathy, and values. Goofi is own by Light of Hope Ltd.
For more details, please visit